Tuesday, April 16, 2019

April Scripture Writing Challenge

Dear Gracefilled Lillies,

I recently launched a Scripture Writing Challenge for April over in the Facebook community group. Even though it is already the middle of the month,  it is not too late to join in.

I  just loaded the updated challenge pack in the store here as a FREE resource for you to download.

There are about 14 different scriptures to write out. I didn't feel like giving more as I myself have only been able to complete the first set of scriptures this past weekend. So,  it is not necessary that you do one scripture per day. If you wind a little time, you can play catch-up or work ahead. Try at least to finish by the end of April. Let that be your goal.

I also want to show you that Scripture writing is important to plant the Word in your heart.  Writing it out is part of the learning process. Creative journaling can be part of your process as I show you in these photos of my notebook.

I love the Travel size notebooks as I can keep them handy and take them wherever I go. Ticking off the Scriptures from the list also helps you feel accomplished so I added the list to my notebook.

You can apply all your Bible journaling techniques to the Scripture writing process in your notebooks instead of journaling in your Bible. It gives you an alternative if you are not comfortable to journal in your Journal Bible.















Find this FREE item in the store here


Visit Ivytree Studio to see more of what we are up to www.ivytreestudio.co.za
Buy some of our pretty paper here
Connect with the team on our Facebook page here.
Share your Ivytree Studio layouts with us here
Join the #GracelillyFaithArtClub here. 
Join our #CreativeGirlPrint&PlayClub here
Watch our Youtube channel here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. - GraceLilly